Monday, December 27, 2021

Day 3416: We're the pilot.

 

"Art's angel": junk mail collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Yo-Yo Ma, The Swan.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...

My cousin's daughter's cousin-in-law is doing some interesting work and I asked if I could share it with you. Brandi said yes.

 



 


 

 
Brandi Cassis, artist, 7 Tribal Muses, @7TribalMuses

https://www.facebook.com/7TribalMuses/

 ... was commissioned to make unique individual gift tags using old photos (above) and beautiful, unusal, surprising ornaments (below) created from spark plugs, silverware, jewelry and a myriad of found and appealing materials. Enjoy.



 

 


 


 



 




 



 
As 2021 nears completion, 
I am wishing you a quieter day when you want it.
Wishing you the holiday season of your dreams.
Wishing you a wonderful, healthy 2022 ahead. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate you.

 

 

 
 
 
A sweet 6-minute video, Fox and Mouse, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Flamecrest
 
 
 


Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 

 
 

 



 


 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I especially love the shoes of your sweet angels.

john said...

The art that you shared ….from the cousin…..is striking. I love to see what other artists are doing. How many angels did you make this year? Love the use of a map. So would Jill K. Berry. Do you know of her? :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor! Yes, shoes are my favorite part to do. My reward.

jacki long said...

Thanks John. Yes, I agree, I like to share artists work.
I believe I made 21 angels, but some were bought before I photographed them.
I have of course heard of Jill K. Berry, but I don't know her.