Sunday, December 26, 2021

Day 3415: A key!




"Christmas 2021": acrylics, collage, digital.


 



Want music?




Click here for Raleigh-Ringers, Sleigh Ride.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update ...


Up early Christmas morning, showered, dressed & ready to go to the house on the hill to join 12 other family members. Before leaving, I pulled out a raggedy hooded zipper sweatshirt that I hadn't worn in years, because it was still raining! Yea! When I put my hand in my right sweatshirt pocket, I got my first Christmas present of 2021 ...

my missing car key, missing for two years!  My little car came with two keys, so I have been using the spare as they are expensive to replace. My first gift! I was so pleased! 

I got to the house on the hill at 9:30 am with two bags of gifts. And, the delicious aroma of casseroles.

WonderWoman was in the kitchen. She makes the two best breakfast casseroles ever, one with ham, corn flakes, hash brown potatoes + other magic ingredients. The second is with a spicy sausage, bread pudding. She made two of each. Both are recipes from WW's Indiana Aunts. And, Indiana Aunts are really good cooks! Time to eat. But first ...

  The obligatory Grandhunk photo. They are crazy.


Ooops, I forgot their Dad!
Cute Family, huh? They are crazy too.
Next it was into the living room for presents.
 
We noticed Zoe's strange position. Also crazy!
  
  Jordan and Laker, also crazy. 

Superman and WonderWoman had Laker tickets for the game at 5 pm, and everyone else has second stops or girlfriend plans. I was home by noon.

I hope you had a lovely day with family & friends?

                                      I did!


 

 
 
 
A fun 4-minute video, Jinxy Jenkins & ...here.


 
Just because ...
 
White Peacock


 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 



 
  
 
 
 


  
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.



4 comments:

elenor said...

"Christmas 2021" is simply great. Thank you Jacki.
Your family photos are wonderful and I can imagine how happy you were celebrating together. BTW Jacki, you look so nice and happy in this photo.
Have a good start into the last week of this year.

john said...

Sounds like you had a terrific Christmas. Love the surprise of the found key. I sure like the line quality and movement in your Christmas piece 2021. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Had a nice slow,lazy day today, boxing day as they call in in Australia. I lived there 4 years.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, the Christmas tree design is an old card design that I updated for the day. Sounds like you had a lovely meal, yum!