Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Day 3161: "3 easy pieces."


 

 

"3 easy pieces": collage.

 (Sometimes  I try to see how few pieces I can use to make a good collage.)

 



Want music?




Click here for  Pharrel Williams, Happy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

Randy’s Donuts comes to Orange County

When Newport Beach resident Mark Kelegian purchased the iconic Randy’s Donuts in Inglewood six years ago, his dream was to expand the brand with his family and open multiple locations. They’ve already opened Randy’s Donuts in El Segundo, Pasadena, Torrance, and even franchises in Korea and Saudia Arabia.

Thankfully, they also expanded to Orange County! Randy’s Donuts just celebrated it first Orange County location on Harbor Boulevard in Costa Mesa. You cannot miss the iconic 25 ft rooftop donut that Randy’s Donuts is known for at the former Jack in The Box location. More Orange County locations are in the works.  

Randy’s Donuts are beloved for nearly 60 years! They're proud of their expert bakers, secret recipes, proprietary ingredients, and handmade goodness. Their donuts are fluffy, airy, large, and known for staying fresh longer. Choose from classic, deluxe, fancy and premium donuts.

Walk-in is open 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily, drive-thru is open 24 hours.  2930 Harbor Blvd. in Costa Mesa. 949.674.5977


 

 
 


•  An interesting 2-minute video, clay beads, here.
•  A cute  2-3/4 minute video, Unbreakable, here.
•  A sweet 3-minute video, Invisible, here.


  
Just because ...
 
Canadian Geese



  
                         

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 
 

 
 




















                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

6 comments:

john said...

I love three element collages. I once did a book starting with one element and working my way to ten elements. I do love three elements. Great piece, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I agree it is fun to do less and have it work.

Julie said...

Hi Jacki! Just wanted to say I am keeping you in my thoughts!

elenor said...

Jacki, you know that I love such collages with very few pieces. How do you call it, minimalist or ....? Anyway it is absolutely great.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Julie, I am in the final countdown, trying to get all the stuff done that I wont be able to for 6 week+. Thanks agian.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Me too. Yes, minimalist would be a great term. I'll do more soon. Please take good care.