Thursday, March 11, 2021

Day 3141: Learning patience.

 

 

"Joanie": photo, collages and digital.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Guns N' Roses, Patience.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ... 

 


I have decided that I am knee-deep into the learning of patience. From my view, that seems to be the lesson I am meant to learn? 

 

 Maybe a little late in life, but I admit to being a late bloomer.

 

  Patience is defined as the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

 

With teaching, I think I have grown to have patience with others. I realize we all have different motherboards.

 


 

Getting better, but still learning.

 


 

 

 
 


•  A beautiful 2 minute video, Swan Lake, here.
•  An informative 11-minute video, birthday cake, here.
•  A oops 20-second video, rough landing, here


 
 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
 

Besilio "Mark" Martinez 
6.14.1948 - 2.4.2021
 
 
 

 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Regent Bowerbid

 

  
                         

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 



4 comments:

elenor said...

What a warmhearted and touching tribute to your friend.
I also like what you wrote about patience. A lesson we all are struggling with all our life, aren't we? Some days we are better at it, on other days we are just bloody beginners.
The Swan Lake video was such a delight. When i was a little girl I dreamt of being a dancer. I only saw the beautiful costumes of the gracefully moving girls but had no idea how hard they had to train every day.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, tI also once wanted to be a dancer when I lived in Australia. There was a comic called "Belle of the Ballet", she was blonde with a bun and though I took ballet, I was never Belle.

john said...

Oh what a happy face! Love how you combined her image with pieces of junk mail. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I want to thank you for the locked letter-zine. So Special! Thanks again.