Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Day 3153: But still works in some ways.

 

 

"Clara": ink-brush drawing, watercolor, junk mail collage.  

*Clara is from a journal. She has problems, but still works in some ways.

 



Want music?




Click here for Gwyneth Paltrow, Just My Imagination.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

2GN2S

Today after more pre-op appointments, I tagged along with WonderWoman for a great lunch at ...

 
then to Whole Foods next door where I saw ...

 
and I knew I had to get out my camera. I told WW, "I'm in heaven" as I took off all over the huge store.
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
    
I met up with WW and we were on our way from Brea to Yorba Linda and Tokyo Central on Imperial Highway.
 

I didn't take photos at Tokyo Central, I was picking out meals. But at Sprouts and Trader Joe's I waited in the car and took this out of the car window.

 

 
             Another good day. Thank you, WonderWoman.

 

 

 
 


•  A stunning 1-minute video, Orchestra at sea, here.
•  A  lovely 2-minute video, violin 4 whale, here.
•  A fun 2-minute video, language of the sea, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
 

  
                         

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 



 

 

 
 
                                                               Thanks for coming by today.
 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Clara is great! I like that you left some white spots. They make it even more interesting.
Your op is coming nearer, I'm sure you are quite excited to have a new shoulder. Isn't it fantastic that this is possible?
The pictures of the food store are really very impressive. Lots of good things we can't buy here.
And then I had to smile at ".... need more flowers". That's exactly what I thought when I saw some pictures I took of my flower boxes last year. After some early spring days in February March was really cold, too cold to plant flowers on my balcony. As the next days should become warmer I hope to buy a lot of spring flowers in all colors.
Have a fine evening, dear Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Elenor. Yes, the surgery is 12 days away. I had a pre-op appointment yesterday, and just finished a telephone appointment with my family doctor as he is changing a prescription. These telephone appointments save a lot of wear and tear on both of us. I like them. I didn't realize that I will come home the same day after surgery. They say the sooner they get me home the better!

That market is gorgeous, and I had a comment on FB about the cakes etc. there were so many more that I didn't photograph. I just wondered what they do with what doesn't sell? It made for a photo paradise. Thanks again.

Carrol Wolf said...

Loved the videos and also all the "eye candy". Why in the olden days, you would have used a whole role of film!

That ages me! And I have to watch myself when I go to CVS to pick up prints, because one time I asked a young man for my "film" and he didn't know what I was talking about.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Carrol, I love it when you like it, like getting an A in class?
I went on a 3 week trip with my Dad to the Orient and I took 26 rolls of film, so that ages me too.
Thanks again.