Saturday, March 20, 2021

Day 3150: The dogs only watched 1%.


"Mita": ink-brush drawing, collage, acrylics.

 



Want music?




Click here for Stevie Wonder, Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 

I came to the house on the hill Friday morning. 

The Granddogs were glad to see me, partly because they know I spend my time with them and so they could lounge in the sun.


The Grandhunks got off work mid-afternoon so they could leave to drive to Lake Havasu, and join their parents. WonderWoman asked for no gifts, but instead a weekend with her four guys.     

GH#2, Jake driving his car.

GH#1, Jordan, co-pilot.

 

GH#3, Zack, supervisor's seat.

 

I saw them off and they were on their 5 hour drive.

Then the house on the hill gets really quiet. GH#3 set up Netflix on the patio television, and the dogs and I watched "Yes Day". Okay, the dogs only watched 1%. A cute, light movie.  Later there was a nap  by we three and a little while later, the sunset. 

 


and, ten minutes later ...

 


I have been enjoying the NCAA March Madness on the big screen, where I can read the score. On my screens at home, the screen is too small to read. 

And to all a goodnight.

 

 

 
 


•  A fun 6-minute video, Chocolate chip cookies, here.
•  A beautiful 1-minute video, Sandhill Cranes, here.
•  A sweet 3-minute video, Love on the balcony, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Secretary bird

(Don't you wonder how they named her?)


  
                         

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 




  


 


 


 


 


 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

4 comments:

john said...

It is like a mini vacation when you get to stay at the house on the hill. Have fun! Love the colors in this piece. :-)

elenor said...

Jacki, I love all the pictures you took. Of course the pics of your grandsons are on top and, the dogs or the tremendous sunset, I can't decide. Your Smiles for Saturday made me really smile - that's a good thing in the evening, isn't it?
Enjoy your Sunday in the house on the hill. I guess you will see your family in the evening. Enjoy.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, it is a mini-vacation, so relaxing.

Irene Rafael said...

What a nice batch of pics. Sounds like you are having a nice weekend vaca. Love Mila. Miss you.