Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Day 3160: The new 3 R's.

 

 

"Angus Barn": old photo, collage and digital.
 




Want music?




Click here for Justin & Michael, Love Never Felt So Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 

 The new 3 R's, my version.

I am in the countdown to my long awaited surgery. Today I was talking on the phone to WonderWoman and Superman, as they drove home from Havasu Hacienda. I told them I had decided on a new 3 R's to replace the former "Readin', Writin' and Rithmatic". At my age, I have dedcided the new 3 R's are "Repair, Replace & Rotate."  WW said "that sounds like a blog to me." I have two bionic hips from 2000 and 2004, and now I am going for a replaced right shoulder in 4/5/2021.



 

 
 


•  A cute 1-minute video, tortoise, here.
•  A sweet 6-minute video, Tiffany, here.
•  A wonderful 4-1/2 minute video, Broken, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Whiskered Tree Swift

 
  
                         

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 



 



 
 
 

 

 

 


 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

5 comments:

elenor said...

The composition and the colors in your art of the day are terrific! Really love it.
In a week you already have your new shoulder. Can you believe it? Finally the waiting has an end. I'm already excited too.

john said...

Your barn reminds me of one that exists in the Skagit Valley near Mount Vernon, WA. In the spring it is frequently surrounded by the tulip fields. I will see if I can find a photo to send you. Great work! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, I do love barns and have done a series that I may use when I am down after the surgery?

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, for taking the time to look for that barn with tulips, it is so beautiful!

SlocombesOut&About said...

I LOVE the Angus Barn Jacki, the colors, the composition and the angularity. Good luck with the shoulder, I'll be praying for a good outcome and a fast recovery. Take care, my friend.