Saturday, March 27, 2021

Day 3157: Easily distracted.

 

"Paint lady": ink drawing, junk mail collage, and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Jennifer Hudson, Simply Beautiful.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update



This is my current, favorite quote. I think it is from James Clear, but I am not sure.  But, it is so important to me, that I have it above my laptop as I write. I am a highly qualified procrastinator, and I am ...

 


So, I trudge along trying to keep up with you efficient people. You that have no clutter. You that complete the necessities ahead of time. What a concept. I am hoping to have my 2020 taxes ready for Chad before my surgery date, but you would be surprised to know how many "more fun" things come forward to distract me. Please cross all appendages for me, I need help.

 

 

 
 


•  A fascinating 4-minute video,  I Spy, here.
•  A wonderful 4-minute video, Craigslist horse, here.
•  A great 3-1/4 minute video, Groomsmen Dance, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Silver-breasted Broadbill
 
 

  
                         

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 

 
 
 


 

 


 

 
 
 


 
 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

john said...

I love the gradation of red. :-)

Irene Rafael said...

Paint lady has quite a few shiny objects herself!
Take care Jacki. I have faith in you that you will get all that is important completed. xo

jacki long said...

Thank you, John.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Irene. I am flattered that you stopped by again, your kind words furl me.

elenor said...

Maybe it's the privilege of being retired that we can do things that aren't truly absolutely important. But there are still things to be done in time and that's always a race against time, for me at least.
Jacki, I'm sure you will have done all things necessary in time before your OP.
Take good care.

jacki long said...

Thanks for your faith in me, Elenor. I'm down to a week but I will get done what I can. After that, I will go one-handed for a while. Thanks again for your support.