Saturday, December 3, 2022

Day 3758: Canada and OCMA.

 

 

"Encroachment": junk mail collage




Want music?




Click here: Natalie Cole, Unforgettable.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ... 

I love Canada!


I do. I am lucky, I have been to Canada several times. I have good friends there and I have seen the aurora borealis. I love the people and their great sense of humor, and so, I include these.

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
  

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 
Fun?


 

OCMA

Update is huge and will be spread over maybe three days.  I took too many photos! Valerie invited me to go to the beautiful new Orange County Museum of Art. OCMA is a modern and contemporary art museum located on the campus of the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa,

  

The above photo is not OCMA, but impressive to me none the less. You can see we had a perfect cloudy, supposed to rain, but no rain, day.
 
 
As we walked towards the beautiful new building, we saw us in the window and caught this shot. 
The OCMA building is a beautifully designed sculpture in itself. Several times I shot the interior.
 

 
We were met by a lovely concierge who told us the admission is free for ten years! I mentioned that was all I needed. All that was required of us was our zip code.


This was outside a top a million stairs, and as you  got closer you would see what it was made of.


I am hoping that I have given you a small taste of OCMA and that you will want to see the art and more tomorrow and the next blog? It really was a great day with a great artist/friend. Thank You, Valerie.
 
 
 

 
 
 
A great 4-minute video, sketchbookhere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Atlantic Puffin

 
 


Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

  


 

 



 
 
  
 

                             Thanks for coming by today

 


4 comments:

john said...

I just love Encroachment! The word is not comforting at all. Somehow your piece is to me though. :-)

elenor said...

Again, there is nothing I didn't enjoy, Jacki. Thank you for so much inspiration.

jacki long said...

Thank you John, You would have loved OCMA!!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yesterday was a big inspiration day at OCMA!