Sunday, February 28, 2021

Day 3130: After effects.

 

 

"After effects": ink brush.


 



Want music?




Click here for  Switch, There'll Never Be.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

 2GN2S

 


 

Tomatomania! Is Back at Roger’s Gardens

Tomato enthusiasts won’t want to miss the world’s largest tomato plant sale at Roger’s Gardens from Friday, Feb. 26 to Sunday, March 7 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.  The 9th annual celebration will include an astonishing selection of over 250 varieties of heirloom and hybrid tomato plants, including new varieties for 2021 and a large selection of peppers.

They’ll also be introducing the Tomato of the Year, ‘Lava Flow’, a red striped skin and a pastel blush of yellow, red or pink flesh. This tomato is juicy and contains complex, intriguing, well-balanced, fruity flavors, perfect in salads or as a delicious snack.

 

 

 
 


•  A cute 1-1/2 minute video,  baby emu, here.
•  Another cute 6-minute video,  deer rescue, here.
•  A cute 3-1/2 minute video, lamb rescue, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
 
 

  
                         

Smiles for Sunsday ...
 
 


 



















 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

8 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

On the bright side a soufloppe and a souffle taste exactly the same. Kind of like people: some may look better than others, but it is what makes them up that really counts. Have a great Sunday.

elenor said...

This tomato plant sale would be great to visit. I don't owe a garden or a terrace only a loggia but I like to grow flowers, herbs and some vegetables like chilis and arugula in some window boxes. It's not much but I love it. Maybe I should try some tomatoes? At the moment it's still too cold but tomorrow starts March and it's going to be warmer each day.
Have a good start into the next week.

Jane I said...

Jacki,

Your blog put a smile on my face this morning,Oh,dear! It's already past noon.
Jane

jacki long said...

Thanks, CArrol! I hope you had a great Sunday too! You deserve all good!@

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Rodgers GArdens (www.rogersgardens.com) is a beautiful place, year-round. Only this time of year do they add the Tomatomania!
Their gardens are stunning, and I think you would enjoy it.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Jane! I so enjoyed being with you on Thursday and I am enjoying the wondrous fruit from your trees. I am so glad you liked the blog, that makes me happy.

john said...

Calligraphy is such an art. Aren’t you glad you can use it in your pieces. I love mark making, too.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I do love working with the brush, it makes my mark look much better than I can on my own.