Saturday, February 27, 2021

Day 3129: Continuity.

 

 

"Continuity": ink brush

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Teddy Pendergrass, When Somebody Love You Back.
then click back on this blog tab here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S





 

 
 


•  A 3-minute video, rare cheese, here.
•  An amazing 1-minute video,  Quentin Sanchez, here.
•  An interesting 5-minute video, 3D jigsaw puzzles, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Ruffled Goose.


  
                         

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 







 




 


 






 







                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, your ink brush drawing is excellent. Black and white, reminding Donna's funeral today? A very sad day .... we never can understand ...

I never had heard about Burning Man. As I liked the sculpture and its meaning I "googled" - that's how we say here. What a surprise to see what's going on there.
Wishing you the best, dear Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, kind Elenor. Yes, Burning Man is a sort of free-for-all from all appearances, and from what I've read. I have never been but some beautiful art has emerged.
Please take care and have a great weekend.

john said...

I just love the positive and negative space in this one. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. Every once in a while I have to cleanse my palette?