Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Day 3104: Hard to guess ahead.

 

 

 

"Lauren": acrylics, photo, collage, and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Michael Jackson, Show You The Way To Go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update:

Have you ever read a book, and decided to bail? You don't have much hope for it to get better? Recently I read a book by a popular author, and had bought the book because I enjoyed her previous book. I tried. I kept thinking it would get better. I stuck it out, and when I finished, I said "well that was a waste of time." Valerie gave me this new book, and said I had permission not to finish it if I didn't want to.


It fell into that category where I almost gave up, but I didn't and now
I am 60 pages from done, and so glad I stayed. Do you do this?

What a quirky book! By a Swedish author, that takes place in a small town in Iowa, with a diverse cast of characters. Hard to guess ahead.
 

 

 
 


•  A lovely story video,  the pothole, here.
•  An inspiring 6-1/2 minute video, Jeff Hanson, here.
•  A beautiful 4-1/2 minute video, Taichi Chuan, here.


 
 
Special Feature ...
 
 Friend and Washington artist, Dorothy Anderson, sent me some of her recent personal collages. I love her stories that accompany the art, and how you can feel the fun she had creating. I asked if I could share?
 


Thank you, Dorothy! What fun!
 
 

 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Green Bee-eater

 

  
                         

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 


  


   


 


 





 


 

 
 

 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for stopping by today.

 

 


4 comments:

john said...

Your digital painting skills are extraordinary. Well done! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John. Lauren was a late-night venture, last night.

elenor said...

Jacki, you always have such nice stories. I also enjoyed your smiles for Tuesday - they really made me smile and think - how true!
Thanks for sharing your lovely ideas with us.
Wishing you a fine evening and a good night.

jacki long said...

Thank you, dear Elenor. It makes me happy when you enjoy the blog.