Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Day 3125: Freeway driver.

 

 

"Freeway driver": photo, acrylic, collage, and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Aloe Blacc, Brooklyn in the Summer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update ...

The highlight of my day was a visit from Grandhunk #3. 

He just got back from Hawaii yesterday. His girlfriend goes to school at U of Hawaii.  He brought me three gifts from Hawaii.

 

I am smiling under my new Hawaiian mask, can you tell?

Two hours to talk and visit. Heaven,

and too soon, we waved goodbye.



                                          Thanks, Zack!


 

 
 


•  A musical 3-minute video, How Deep is Your Love?, here.
•  An animal 5-1/2 video, Billie the Badger, here.
•  An inspiring 3-1/4 minute video, Cody, tiny alpaca, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 

explore.org lets me know when there is something I might like to see, tonight the sunbathing hippos, live, the birds cleaning their ears.



  
                         

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 





 








 


 


 









                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Seeing you happy together with Zack is just wonderful. These are the best moments of a day we are looking forward all the time, isn't it?
Great art of the day, lovely pics of your family, funny smiles, ...Thanks Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, for your continuing support, you really do help me to keep going. Lately, a little harder, with too much on my mind. Thanks again. Have a great day!

john said...

Any time you create a piece with sunglasses I am in seventh heaven. I just love the reflections. Just amazing! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. This was me at a slow down to stop on the freeway. It is fun because there are so many variations possible. I too like sunglasses.