Sunday, February 21, 2021

Day 3123: Something or someone ...

 

 

"5-star anime": photos, collage and digital.

 


 



Want music?




Click here for  Lionel Richie, Love Will Find A Way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 I am lucky. Every time I don't know what will be the feature of my silly, daily blog, something or someone bails me out. For today, I am sharing the Nomura's new additions. Former student, Brandon, his beautiful wife, Courtney, and their two daughters Noelle and Nova have an amazing home and mini-farm. They raise chickens, bees, kitties, and all kinds of produce. Their parrots had babies.




All parrot photos by Courtney Nomura.

Can't you feel the fun and excitement at their house?

Thank you, Nomura family.


 

 
 


•  A 4-1/2 minute video, baby turtles, here.
•  A  beautiful 3-minute video, Yo-Yo Ma , here.
•  An amazing 17-minute video, Unbelievable Places, here.
 

  
Just because ...
 
 
California Quail +1

 

  
                        
Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 




 
 

 
  


  


 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the baby parrots,truly special!

elenor said...

Never before I had seen such cute pictures of baby parrots. The kids will never forget this experience.
Need I mention your collage is great? Of course I do. I'm delighted each day to see your daily art.
And I really loved all of your today's smiles.
Jacki, thanks for another wonderful blog.

jacki long said...

Dear Unknown, thank you! Isn't it sweet? Next time can you give me a hint, name to initial?

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor! Your kind words keep me going. Please take good care.

Branmuffin said...

The babies are getting cuter and friendlier =) pretty fun hand feeding!

Jane I said...


What the egg and Dr. Seuss say fits my personality,especially in this
time of pandemic stay at home.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Branmuffin! The baby parrots were the hit of the day! Also, I forgot to credit the photos to Courtney, but corrected it just now.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Jane. Me too, same ones.
Take good care.