Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Day 3126: Looks like spring?

 

 

 

"Jungle Daffodil": photography, collages, and digitall.


 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Devon Gilfilian, Mercy Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

  Update ...

 WonderWoman brought me a bunch of daffodils from Trader Joe'. About 12 stalks with buds nearly ready to bloom. By the next day they were blooming and gorgeous.

with Valentine from Linda Bucci.


I divided the bunch and put this bunch in my studio.

And then I went nuts, with close-ups.



 Looks like spring?

 

 

 
 


•  A  7-1/2  minute video, advanced skydiving, here.
•  A  fascinating 3-minute video, unusual birds , here.
•  An amazing video, NASA descent , here.


 
  
Just because ...
 
 
 
Chestnut-breasted Mannikins

 

  
             
            
Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 


 


 

 
 




 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 


 

 

 


4 comments:

john said...

Daffodils are a sign of spring. It is really the only yellow flower I like. When I looked at this latest piece, I saw fish. Have you seen them? Just beautiful, Jacki! :-0

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. This was a late-night work done last night. I wanted to use the daffodils, and ended up bringing through a page I did in the journal in your SoCal class. Thanks again.

elenor said...

Jacki, your close-ups are just lovely! I think your daughter really knows how to brighten your day. After she left you look at the flowers, think of her and feel loved and are grateful. For me the signs of spring let me feel full of hope and expectation although I don't even know exactly what I'm hoping for. Maybe that everything is just going to be alright?
How is your shoulder, Jacki? Any date in sight for you OP? Thinking of you and wishing you the very best.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yes, my right reverse shoulder replacement surgery will be on April 4th. They had to wait 2 weeks after my second Covid shot. I have a pre-op appointment on March 4, and two telephone appointments prior to surgery. Finally. I hope to have the same on the left after about 5 months. I am hoping to be bionic in 2022. ;o)