Sunday, February 14, 2021

Day 3116: Happy Valentine's Day!

 

 

"Heart": acrylics

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Makaha Sons, I Will Remember You.
then click back on this blog tab here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update:

 

I tried to think if I could remember any special Valentine's Day?
I couldn't think of any? My significant other, my Mac Pro laptop isn't into flowers or romantic acts, so it's quiet around here. I did do a few Valentine's cards. I had the idea for "hearts on a clothesline"?




 

The hearts are cut from collage papers I made with acrylic on various papers. An excellent project for when I need something easy.

 

 

 
 


•  A sweet 3-1/2 minute video, elderly bat, here.
•  A  interesting 4+minute video, 1949 HS Guide, here.
•  An amusing 4-1/2 minute video, Cat history, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Scarlet Macaw

 

  
                         

Smiles for Sunrday ...
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

9 comments:

Betty Cotton said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jackie....sending hearts of gratitude for the amazing time I enjoyed in your classes. Gave me serious lift-off to now be diving into art journaling, making cards, bookmarks, and just have lots of fun doing it. Have a lovely day!

john said...

Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Betty! It was a fun time, having you in my classes and I am so glad you are still enjoying your art. Happy Valentines Day!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! Happy Valentines Day to you and Ron.

elenor said...

Happy Valentine's Day!, dear Jacki! Love your hearts.

SlocombesOut&About said...

A glorious V-day to you my dear, wise and talented friend Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, dear Elenor, I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day?

jacki long said...

Thank you, Denise, I am so happy to hear from you. I hope you and John had a special Valentine's Day and that you take good care and s are safe.

Darlene K Campbell said...

Happy Valentine’s Day. Thought I’d pop over here to say hello although I mostly see you on IG. Cheers-