Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 2891:Can you guess who got what?




journal sketches, china markers.









Want music?

 




Click here for Etta James, At Last..
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









WonderWoman picked up Ann, and then me, 
we three flew to Fashion Island.
We had an 11 am reservation at R&D Kitchen.


We had a salad, an omelet, and a cheeseburger, 
can you guess who got what?
We shared their famous deviled eggs and a dip appetizer.
On our way out we noticed this very patient dog waiting. 
* notice the bow tie?  photo by WW

Can you see the dog? And my COVID hairstyle? And, Ann wouldn't permit a photo.

We went to Anthropologie and I was the only one who 
didn't buy anything?  I did take some pictures for you.

this may show up in a collage sometime?

Linda Bucci, these are for you?



These are for you Norma Prickett, the set of three - $48.
I sat outside for a while and took these looking straight up ...

*

and down ...







• A funny, short "6 happy dogs" video, here.
• A 9-min. video of Jacob Collier & David Caesar, here


• A  3-min video about Disneyland opening, here.




Smiles for Friday ...























6 comments:

john said...

Sketching gives you time to experiment. I found out about some China markers that are in a case like a pen. You do not have to peal off the paper by pulling on the string. They are fantastic!

marilyn said...

You had the hamburger, Ann had the omelet, WW had the salad.

Carrol Wolf said...

Loved the paintbrush sculpture in Anthropology. Wonder what Amazon would do if I ordered a 1000 brushes in various sizes? Probably get them to me by tomorrow, so I'd better not.

Saw you were carrying your purse from the New York trip.
Looked like a great day.

In a book that Naseem has, it said American's eat an average of 3.2 hamburgers a week> Oh my!




jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John! I can't imagine you not enjoying the string?
WhenI taught, the guys thought it was the best idea ever.
I had to watch that they didn't just pull the string?
HOW WILL YOU CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY?

jacki long said...

Ahh, Marilyn, you know us so well. Perfect. A+
And it was all delicious too!
I brought 1/2 of mine home and it disappeared a few hours later.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Carrol, I love hearing from you.
Yes, a fun day, and the NY purse is all I have ever worn since the NYC trip,
I love it and have considered buying an exact back-up, but it is holding up so well it may outlive me.