Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Day 2867: look for the tiny triumph.




 "safe/": photograph, junk mail collage& digital.






Want music?

 




Click here for Yolanda Adams, The Battle Is Not Yours.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






I did it. I watched too much news on tv. Hard not to be down.
So many images, but I found a tiny triumph. 



Important, I think, to acknowledge even tiny triumphs.





2GN2S



• A 1-1/2  minute funny video of Penguins in Australia, here.
• 11min. funny video Tom Cruise & James Cordon skydiving, here.
• A 3 min. funny video, Alexa for seniors, here




Smiles for Tuesday ...




Florida from the space station.


















2 comments:

john said...

I love how you caught the reflection in the lense. This is brilliant! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you John, I do have a thing for glasses. ;o)