Friday, June 5, 2020

Dat 2870: Escape to a deserted island.




"PC Chang": ink brush drawing, watercolor, collage.







Want music?

 




Click here for Portugal The Man, Feel It Still.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








WonderWoman flew in at 11 am & took me to a deserted island.
First time to ride in a car as co-pilot, masks in use.
We went to Fashion Island and it was indeed deserted. 


Overcast, cool but outdoors. We ate at R&D Cafe, our favorite. 



 Some stores were boarded up. Some not boarded but not open.
 

 
 


The Apple Store was open but had a long line.


We went over to get a "Pacific check" for Lynn in Colorado.


Anthropology is our favorite store and open.


I love to take close-ups at Anthropology.


Bloomingdale's was open, with big discounts, but few people.



Even the sunglasses were socially distanced?
A great time, thank you WonderWoman.






• A 3 min video, tiny goats visiting Otters, here.
•  A 4 min.video, tiny goats visit a Chupacabra, here.
A 15 min. video of Suda, the painting Elephant, here.




A smile for Friday ...





































6 comments:

john said...

P. C. Chang.....every time I look at your blog and your latest piece of art I think....this is my favorite. I just love P.C. Chang. :-)

elenor said...

I too love "PC Chang". She is really special. I like how she looks, so friendly, curious, expecting something good ....simply lovely.
You look so nice and happy in this photo - being together with your daughter that's why, isn't it?
Have a wonderful weekend, dear Jacki!

jeriinpaso said...

Agree again with John and picture of two babies my favorite

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I like PC Chang too, she just evolved on her own, the background is an old PC Coats sewing thread box. Sometimes I get lucky.
Thanks again.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, yes it was wonderful to escape and to be with W for a day.
I think that will last me for a while.;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jeri! I love that one too, such a lucky shot, and precious as well.
Miss you, please take good care of you and Jerry. ;o)