Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 2873: A cool narrow alley.





"redsky": photograph, collage & digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Babyface, When Will I See You.

then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





This is the view from my studio at 6:30 pm, a very nice Sunday.


And, WonderWoman sent me a photo from her walk this morning.


 I took this one on a walk, of a big old tree downtown Tustin.



And, the new growth on its trunk. 


and, this cool narrow alley. I will walk it sometime.








Just because...


 




Smiles for Monday ...





















4 comments:

elenor said...

I too am always happy when I see new growth on a tree trunk. It means so much hope for me and reminds me that we still can achieve something good even when we are old. Never give up!
Your art of the day is fabulous and so are all your pics and the smiles for Monday. Thank you, Jacki

john said...

I love those lights that you caught in your photograph. We do not spend much time outside on the deck or I would buy some to brighten up the night. Redsky is so pleasing to look at. Another Jacki great! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, your thoughts help me. I have to ration my news intake as I get so down and that is not productive. I said at the beginning that I thought good would come out of all this, and I still hold to it, though there will pain in the growing. Have a wonderful day and thank you for your friendship across the planet! ;o)

jacki long said...

Aww, thank you John, It was an easy one as the photo was strong, and I just got to play with the background. You are so kind to take the time to give me feedback, and I appreciate and love you for it. Take good care. ;o)