Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day 2874: I liked it so much, I didn't want to change it.




"Mildred": ballpoint pen drawing, gesso, junk mail collage & digital, notepaper, PS



Step-by-step:


Original ballpoint pen drawing on gesso cardboard.


I drew this & liked it so much, I didn't want to change or collage it.



I changed my mind when I found my sanded magazine papes.



I drew it when I was sort of moody, here. I named her Mildred.

Mildred: with PS cutout filter
I played with a few PS filters, like above, below, and top.


Mildred with PS poster edges filter.
I am in love with an unfinished & exaggerated look.
The partial gesso, light drawing, and worn collage. 



I have a few in progress.






Want music?

 




Click here for Yolanda Adams, Open My Heart.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Just because ...

Estrelinha-real | Common Firecrest







               •  A one-minute, meaningful video for all of us, here.
• A delightful 5-minute TED -DYI video,Thank you Carrol, here.
• A great, touching, beautiful 3-minute video, here.








Smiles for Tuesday ...
































Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

john said...

I call it Fantastic Mildred! Just fantastic! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, and for your comment on your work.