Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day 2890: Small with high ceilings.




"facade": photography.







Want music?

 




Click here for Jacob Collier & Mahalia, All I Need.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Today, I tried to get caught up with a request from Dan Kee, a wonderful photographer/ artist, and editor of the Huntington Beach Art League website, here. He asked several members to contribute  photos for HBAL Webpage feature titled Art Space, Sets of three/four photos capturing the creative locations of members are published.



It is a small studio, with high ceilings.


Wall space is utilized with stuff I like to look at.





An attempt to be organized is problematic in such a small space.


My desk get really cluttered when I do collage. 


It takes a lot to do a little?



Thanks for visiting.






• A  1-1/2 min. video and feel-good article, here.


• A 2 min. video about white strawberries?  here.



• A 2-1/2 min video about a successful family farm, here






 FB Throwback  Thursday




Yuji Okumoto, Chuck Norris, Demura Sensei, Pat Morita
& Jerry Short in background5th Anniversary Banquet.
Sensei's 25th Anniversary Banquet, Costa Mesa, CA. 1990.






Smiles for Thursday ...






























& a bonus gif ...



contentment?







2 comments:

john said...

First you captured me with the image because I love architecture. I love how you manipulated the image. The reflections in the window are just great. Lovely! I loved seeing the photos of your studio space. Just fantastic to see where you work. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, as always, your opinion means so much.