Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Day 2868: Muted.












Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Richie, Goodbye.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Kitchen window update:

I just saw a tiny triumph to start the day.
From the vantage point of my kitchen window, I observe
the comings and goings of our little neighborhood, 
The little princess, as I call her, was walking the dog with her Dad.
They had devised a new way, she crawled inside her Dad's t-shirt.
So that her back was to his front, her head was under his chin.
It required them to walk in unison, which they did.
Their little white puff dog seemed to think it was odd?
As they got home and were ready to go in, the
little fuzzy guy wasn't ready to go in. So they waited.
I liked that, and they got to be as one a bit longer.
Then the Mom came out, ready to leave, there were goodbyes.
Princess came out of Dad's cocoon and walked Mom out.
Then Dad asked Princess something, and she nodded yes.
Next, Princess had a piggy-back ride on Dad.
Cute family.
 



Just because...
 







5 smiles for Wednesday ...










2 comments:

john said...

Thanks for going dark or black. Great symbolism! I understand several television corporations went black for over 8 minutes....the number of minutes Floyd was in a choke hold. Powerful!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I had to,