Friday, June 19, 2020

Day 2884: Conquered by Krispy Kreme.





"June": junk mail collage, 4x6"/6-18-2020








Want music?

 




Click here for Maroon 5, She Will Be Loved.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I delivered my tax forms and totals to my tax guru.
I never feel relieved until they're out of my possession.
I usually celebrate in some way, go to eat or to a show.
Driving today, Krispy Kreme was just off the freeway.
Luckily I don't live near it, so haven't partaken in years.
 


While in line I went online & got the Krispy Kreme app. Why not?



They pipe the smell of fresh-baked donuts into the air outside, 
and we mere mortals are doomed!


The app gave me an extra donut as a new member.



Can you almost taste it? 
I get a headache within 30 minutes after eating. 
But, it's worth it.






• A restful 48-second hummingbird pool party, here.
• A beautiful 8 min. hummingbird life-span, here.
•  A funny 3-minute Mrs. Hughes video, here.




Smiles for Friday ...


















 

4 comments:

Jane I said...


Jacki,

I love that loving tree. Jane

john said...

June makes me happy! June is my birth month and I love that you created a piece entitled June. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jane, me too. Isn't it special?

jacki long said...

Thanks, John!
Did you find your birthdate number in the collage?
What is your birthdate?