Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Day 2889: Mindscape.




Mindscape": junk mail collage.








Want music?

 




Click here for Four Tops, Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got).
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I guess you know by now, I like WonderWoman, a lot!


She has added to her goals and is now a real estate agent, 
who wouldn't want a realtor with superpowers?


 


Thanks for letting me be proud.






Want music?

 




Click here for Four Tops, Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got).
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Just because ...


Urraca verde.







• A 3-minute video of the past, circa my hs days, here.
• A 1-minute video preview of Hamilton, here.
A 5 min video, "Stand with Bubba Wallace", here.




Smiles for Wednesday ...













 








3 comments:

john said...

The use of orange in this piece makes it so warm, kind of like the feeling of being in front of a fireplace. Loved Mona! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I love junk mail.

jeriinpaso said...

Love superwoman too, she is amazing