Saturday, June 6, 2020

Day 2871: ... in lockdown again.




"Isabella": ink drawing, collage and digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Ysuaki Shimizu, Utsukushiki Tennen.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






After escaping quarantine yesterday, here
I am in lockdown again.
I was outside only to get my mail, looking for blog ideas.
The big fruitless apple tree at my front door is filling out.



The nearby ivy is escaping upward, but wisely chose the 
backside of the tree, as our gardeners are very watchful.
 


And, that would be it, but dear friend Heidi sent me more 
pictures from her daily walk in Austria. Such a dear friend 
bailing me out from across the globe.





5 photos by Heidi Putschoegl
Can't you picture taking a long, leisurely walk there?
Maybe laying down on a quilt and watching the clouds?
Thank you, Heidi!



Just because ...
 

White-necked Jacobin hummingbird.





Smiles for Saturday ...
 























6 comments:

elenor said...

Isabella is a charming beauty!
Thanks for sharing my poor photos. I think I'll send you more, not in the next days or you would get bored.
Happy Saturday evening, dear Jacki!

Carrol Wolf said...

Jacki,

I have never known another artist who can put out such great graphics day after day. This one is truly beautiful in my book.

Thank you for sharing the lovely vicarious walk in another country. I have now checked the exercise box on my "to-do" list and never had to leave my chair.

john said...

I agree that Isabella is a charming beauty! Love the boldness of this portrait. Glad you got to escape and now back to reality. Good for the gardener keep track of the ivy. It is a killer and can “strangle” trees. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, we all enjoy that virtual walk in paradise. Your photos are beautiful and mush appreciated. Thank you.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, I am glad you liked Isabella. And, I agree Austria the photos are stunning, Heidi is so kind to share, as you are with the smiles.
Have a great weekend, hugs to Stan before his surgery.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John, it makes me happy when you like it. Wishing you and Tim a wonderful weekend. I'll keep an eye on that ivy. ;o)