Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 2881: Tax day cometh!





"California": junk mail (only) collage.








Want music?

 




Click here for Erik Satie, Once Upon A Time in Paris. (*my tax prep music)
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





I had made up my mind, that on my first day home 
from the house on the hill, I would work on taxes. 



My least favorite job, but it is time.
When Chad said I had till July, that was a dangerous fact 
for a serial procrastinator








• A 3-minute hidden camera video of a dog playing the piano, here.
• A great 4-min. video, USA Karate Team athlete workout, here.
• A lovely 1-1/2 minute video, The Seed, here




Just because ...

" A group of roosters"..circa 1761..pigment..paints and ink on silk, by itō jakuchū, a Japanese painter of the Edo period when Japan had closed its doors to the outside world. Kyoto,.Japan,1716-1800.

  



Smiles for Tuesday ...


























Her name is Magnolia Earl and she's the Gerber baby for 2020...






2 comments:

john said...

I love the color of California poppies. They are so rich just like your artwork. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I do love orange.
My Uncle Les said orange made people feel better.