Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 2880: A heavenly Sunday.





"Bebe": graphite drawing, photo, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Jacob Collier & JoJo,  It Don't Matter.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






 A heavenly Sunday morning at the house on the hill.
While the Superheroes and Grandhunks 
were driving home from the river, 
my cohorts and I relaxed, napped and one of us read.


I am flattered that they both want to be close to me, it's a battle.









              


There's a different tempo at the house on the hill.









• A wonderful 3+ minute video, that may open our eyes, here.
• A 55-minute video, Huell Howser visiting, here
• A 10-minute terrific, funny, inspirational video, here.
 


Smiles for Monday ...















         ”Every minute someone leaves this world behind. 
We are all in “the line” without knowing it. 
We never know how many people are before us. “











4 comments:

john said...

I am reminded of Diana Ross in this piece. Very cool! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I hadn't thought of that, but now I can see it.

authenticadultwoman said...

That wonderfully helpful short video on white privilege is SO true - and reminds me of experiences with black friends when taxis wouldn't stop for them and I had to run out and grab the cab for them = outrageous. Thanks, Jacki, for including these reminders

jacki long said...

Thanks, Dorothy, I am glad you like it too. I try to keep the blog light and positive, but true is true, right? Thank you again, I LOVE your feedback.