Thursday, June 4, 2020

Day 2869: Sightless?





"Sightlesss?": ink drawing, acrylic, collage & digital.








Want music?

 




Click here for H.E.R., Best Part.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





2GN2S:

My friend and Austrian artist, Heidi sent me these beautiful 
photos from her walk today. They were so lovely and peaceful, 
I thought I should share.









all photos by Heidi Putschoegl

 





 
• A feel-good, hopeful 8 min.video. Thanks, Lynn! here.
•  A 2 min. video on an amazing artist, here
• A 7 min. video accidental teen artist, here
• A 3 min.video, toddler advises her Mom, Thanks Jeri, here



FB Throwback Thursday ...



Demonstration at OC Fair, 2009, back when I had wings.

 


Smiles for Thursday ...




















 








5 comments:

john said...

The man holding up his hand with the fingers painted is powerful! Yesterday I was feeling so sad just like the look on your latest work. There is so much feeling or emotion in your piece. :-)

elenor said...

Love your collage and the pic with you and your work!
Have a wonderful day, Jacki!
Thanks for sharing my poor photos.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, me too yesterday.
I like my girl, something about her sadness
and not being able to see, or preferring not to see?

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, your pictures added the restful, hope I was needing. Thank you for your beautiful photos.

Jane I said...


Love the shot of you with the wings. Jane