Monday, June 1, 2020

Day 2866: Oh what a day.





"Cactus Palms": photographs, collage & digital.





Want music?

 




Click here for The Dells, Oh What A Night.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





A quick Dad story, Dad had been a Greyhound bus driver, 
then a personal driver for the movie studios. 
Driving and cars were his specialty. 
I just saw ads for this and it brought back memories.





















 Known as a Brodie knob, suicide spinner, knuckle buster, 
or wheel spinner, a universal steering wheel knob is a 
great add-on that offers an easy way to drive with a single 
hand safely. Common on machines like John Deere tractors,
 this device is a useful driving aid if you make a lot of turns 
in a vehicle, even one with modern-day power steering.
TMI? My Dad had one, do you remember the knob?





2GN2S

 
•  Felix Feneon, a 4-minute video from MOMA, here.
•  Following the sad news that Christo has died, here are eight key projects by the Bulgarian artist & late partner Jeanne Claude, here.
•  The history of In and Out? here.




Smiles for Monday ...






















3 comments:

john said...

Cactus Palm has all the right elements. I love the composition. I love the colors. I love how peaceful it looks. We need peaceful right now. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I love to get your feedback. ;o)

Julie said...

I like all your funnies. I'm definitely going to share that prayer, at the office.