Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Day 2882: Do you know Irene?




"Irene": ink brush drawing and watercolors








Want music?

 




Click here for Fred Parrie & The Satins, In the Still of the Night.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Do you know Irene? Artist and friend, Irene Rafael.
I have mentioned Irene in earlier blogs, here, here, here and here.
My watercolor at the top doesn't do Irene justice, 
but I think you can feel her gentle kindness and talent?

 













 







I hope you have a friend like Irene? 









• A 2+ min video, unbelievable Russian family trio, here
• A 4 min. video, Katelyn Ohashi floor exercise, here
• A funny 3 min video, on teamwork,  here.




Smiles for Wednesday ...




























Granddogs, Laker & baby Zoey, May 2018






6 comments:

john said...

I knew it was Irene right away. As soon as the blog page opened I said,”Oh, irene!” Just great! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John. Irene is much prettier, but my skills are limited.

Carrol Wolf said...

Hi Jacki,

Always enjoy the chance to be in one or your classes with Irene. She is not only talented. She is a very gentle soul. I have only watched the Russian gymnastics video: saving the others for later in the day. The talent and endurance was amazing and so worth the time it took to watch it. Thank you as always for the little bit of sunshine you throw into each day.

elenor said...

Your watercolor is wonderful, Jacki!And it's great to have such good friends.
Wishing you a fine evening.

jacki long said...

Thank you Carrol, I love to pick out things in the hope they will bring enjoyment into other people's days, as they do mine. The funny thing about my drawing of Irene, I wasn't trying to draw Irene, she just appeared!. ;o)

jacki long said...

Thank you so much Elenor, I love hearing from you across the planet. I often think of you and wonder if you are out on your walk. Austria looks so beautiful and idyllic.