Friday, July 23, 2021

Day 3258: The best part.

 

 

"Barnscape2": photo, collage, acrylic, digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here H.E.R, & Daniel Caesar, Best Part
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

 Update ... 

Today was a long overdue lunch date with Carrol Wolf. Knowing that Carrol likes Mexican food, I recommended...


in Costa Mesa. A really special, fun place ...


I can't believe that I didn't take pictures of the delicious food? I didn't even think of it, so I will attribute that to being with such good company. I hope I didn't talk too much, I can do that.

I am feeling blessed to have had a leisurely lunch, enjoy being with such a good friend and talking of shared interests and of course, grandchildren.

I did two earlier Carrol blogs in 2015, here & here, and another in 2017, here. She is a rich source.


 

•  A fun  2+minute video, creative creatures, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Black-throatedTit


  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 
 



 
 
 
 



 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful collage! Good day out. Nice to be able to roam with friends. Is your west side group going to able to start meeting again?

jacki long said...

Thanks Lynn, yes good friends like you, are a treasure. And, having the time i great!
Did you still have trouble with the blog feed? Yes, Eastside group started up last month. What are you plans for the summer?

elenor said...

What a nice picture of you and Carrol Wolf. I'm glad you spent some good time in such lovely company. That feeds the soul, doesn't it?
Have a fine weekend!

jacki long said...

Thanks you, Elenor. Yes, friends. like you are a treasure. Wishing you an especially lovely weekend.

john said...

I am fascinated by the upper left red circles with the lines and the writing. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, that the unexpected joy of collage?