Thursday, July 15, 2021

Day 3250: For extra credit:

 

"Palm-dot": photos & digital layers.

 



Want music?




Click here, Aretha Franklin, Bridge Over Troubled Water.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 
 
Update ...

 
WonderWoman, swooped by today and took me to
 


"THE CREATORS OF HAWAII STREET FOOD" Fresh ingredients - Hawaii flavors - Green Harvest Salad. Malia Salad · Molepo. Ahi or Chicken Katsu · Pono . Fresh Ahi Poke Bowl ·    Utu Bang Bang.  Hawaii Famous Guava Chili ... REAL ALOHA
She had heard great things about it and thought we should try it out. We ordered the chicken katsu  ...
 

and we split gyoza ... everything was so good.
 
 
 
 extra credit: can you guess who had which drink?
 

 It's a clean, busy small cafe in Costa Mesa, with limited seating inside and out. We ate outside.
 
(the reflection in their window)
 
We really likes it, and I brought leftovers home.
Thank you WonderWoman!
 

 

 

Throwback Thursday ...

 

 Marcus Aurelius of Dun Roman

Riverside, CA. 1969

 

 

 
 

•  A touching 7-minute video, dancer@102, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Yellow Oriole

 

  
                     

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 



 






 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

8 comments:

john said...

THe textures you created in this b and w piece really are fabulous. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I still got in my dots! ;o)

elenor said...

How wonderful that you spent some lovely time with your daughter. There is nothing better than being with family. We both know that.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my yesterday's comment. I knew what 2GN2S means but I have no idea what it means to "use (two) spaces".
Today I especially liked the last smile about the lost libraries when the elderly die. I have so many questions I can't ask any more. There are lots of things you only start to understand when you are elderly yourself. But then nobody can answer your questions about them.

Branmuffin said...

Looks delicious. You had the Lilikoi?

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, did I explain the two or one space after the period? If not, I will try again. Have you had a lot of rain lately? I read about some flooding? Not in Austria, but I think in a neighboring country?

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandon, it really was oishi! A little pricier, but it seems everything has gone up? Yes, I did have the Lilikoi, but how did you know?

Branmuffin said...

It's because it's one of my favorite flavors also =) And I think the Lilikoi flavor is stronger than the Island Iced Tea and I think you like the bold flavors!

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandon, you're so smart!!!