Sunday, July 25, 2021

Day 3260: Olympic Saturday!




"3 easy pieces": collage with painted papers/


 



Want music?




Click here for Smokey Robinson, Sara Smile.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

 Saturday was Day 1 of the Tokyo Olympics.


 

I started the morning with mens volleyball, USA vs France. USA won against a great team. During the game I listened to the announcers, who were former VB players. They were talking about the beautiful facility and empty audience seats due to Covid. One said he felt bad that tourists didn't get to come to Japan and meet the people, who he described as gracious, kind,  warm and meticulous in their planning. A wonderful place to be. Agreed.


I watched crew, then archery and water polo.


Monica Abbott pitching for USA

Softball, soccer, cycling & swimming ...




boxing, badminton & skateboarding ...



and more, on and on I still watch. 

 And, I am working on a new app that will apply the calories spent doing the actual sports to the person watching. 

I'm gonna be rich!

 

 

 
 

•  A fun 4-minute video, Cat@concert, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Indigo Bunting



  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 


 

 


 


 
 




                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

Branmuffin said...

I like your app idea, Jacki. Brilliant.

Also, that propeller pic is funny =)

elenor said...

Again such a brilliant "3 easy pieces collage". Just the way I love it.
The pictures of the Olympics are wonderful. I didn't see much till now but today Austria won a gold medal. The first medal after 17 years, a real blowoff (hope this is the right word)!
Jacki, I'm already looking forward to the next pics you show us.

jacki long said...

Thanks Brandon., glad you like my new app even though you don’t need it!🤪

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, today is more Olympics. Good for Austria, that’s the best part of Olympics seeing lots of countries win. I am concerned about the typhoon headed for Tokyo on Tuesday, I think? Take good care ❤️

john said...

Just plain works for me. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I like this one too.