Saturday, July 10, 2021

Day 3245: Cousins.

 

 

"4 Cousins": old photo, digital.




 

 



Want music?




Click here Hall & Oates, I Can't Go For That.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Update

My tiny yard has been in a mess since November, yes, November 2020! At that time, everything had to be moved 4 feet away from the fence which was to be repaired, primed and painted. Nothing happened until June 2021 when the painters appeared and started power washing, and later masking windows and doors to paint the trim, then the stucco. So with that everything had to also be moved 4 feet away from the building. More mess! This is a little bit of before ...


For the last two weeks it has been a busy place.

 Last Monday and today, Friday, good friend and fellow karate-ka, Jesse, worked on my tiny yard for me, and wow, what a difference!





It is mostly finished now, but I still have an abundance of rusty parts and tools. It is nice getting back to near normal. Thank you Jesse.

 

 
 

•  A great 1+minute video, street art, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Lady Gouldian Finch




  
                     

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 
 


 
 


 





make your own caption?



 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jesse did a great job. Your yard looks so lovely now. It is so nice to have flowers around, they make you happy.
How is your shoulder, Jacki? Can the new one already help the old one?
I so hope for less pain.
Happy Sunday!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. The right shoulder is healing, but slowly it seems to me. I just did my exercises and it hurts to do parts of them. I still can't lift my right arm when I am upright. And the left is only a bit better at it. I am lucky that it will improve. Happy Sunday to you too!

john said...

Another great cousin image. That wire conglomeration is over the top….:-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John.
The wires photo reminded me of the street of my apartment when I stayed 5 weeks in Japan 1979. I remember thinking, none of this would pass code?