Friday, July 30, 2021

Day 3265: Olympic marathon.

 


"just average": junk mail collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Booker T. Jones, Green Onions.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update - Day 5

 


Except for a physical therapy appointment in the late morning, the Olympic Sloth has watched just about everything. Here's a sample.

I was fascinated with the kayak slalom, K1 & K5. For someone who is claustrophobic, to have my legs enclosed, and to turn upside down in turbulent waters is impossible but fun to watch.
In surfing, the  hurricane provided bigger waves.
 
Then just miles away, golf.


Have you ever watched rugby? Crazy rough!

Game never stops, no padding, practically no rules!

Swiming & Katie Ludeckie are still going strong.

  
 Erica Sullivan & Katie  


  

  

Also going on, daily ... badminton.

and archery ...


and, boxing ...


and, basketball ...

and, soccer ...


and, sailing ...


and, men's gymnastics ...

17 year old, Hashimoto, Daiki, Japan
and, of course, women's gymnastics ...


Jordan Chiles



The eyes have had a workout.




 

 
 

•  A fascinating 12-minute video, shadeballs, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Two-banded Courser

 
 
  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 
 


 
 


 
 


 
 








                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 



4 comments:

elenor said...

The name of your collage may be "just average" but it isn't average at all. It's simply brilliant.
The photo book for my son turned out really lovely. I'm already curious what he will say. But I hope he'll like it. And Jacky, I'm already planing the next books. Yes, books. Several books, not only one. My older son's birthday is in Oktober and my husband has his 70th birthday next May. He already got a book from me for his 60th birthday but that one was totally different. Everything handmade, not with the help of my computer. In these last ten years much happened. Life is quite different now. I can't say better or worse, just different - but that's normal, I think.
Happy weekend!

john said...

I love how you created movement in this one. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, have a wonderful weekend with your family. It will be great!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I never tire of text. Have a great weekend!