Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 926: I am not really a foodie, but ...


"MaRainey", postage stamp, marker & collage journal page










I spent a great day with Carrol.
A real modern renaissance woman.
A fascinating lady, but you will need to tune in again,
as there is too much for one post & there's more to tell.
Our day included lunch at …




a wonderful venue at the famous …






in Newport Beach, California.
Usually not one to take pictures of my food,
this was an exception.





Starting with "Avocado fries" ...
with yellow curry sauce and sweet & sour dipping sauces.





Followed by the "Local Halibut BLT" …
grilled local halibut, bacon, arugula, avocado, 
heirloom tomatoes, lemon aioli, layered with lavash.






And for dessert, we split a "PB&J" …
peanut butter cheesecake, concord grape sorbet
and pulled brittle.
So, I have now consumed …
my calories for the month of February!





A smile for Saturday …



No comments: