Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Day 3241: A giant kitty?

 

 

"Jillian": photo, collage 7 digital.




Want music?




Click here  Yo-yo Ma, Bach, Prelude.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

A new supersized 3D screen has gone up in Shinjuku. This giant kitty will be featured in between broadcasts.

 

The white Cross Shinjuku Vision screen at center

opens to show a life-like 3D kitty, in between other programs.  According to the press release, scheduled programming will begin 7/12, would this get your attention?


You can see a great short video of the 3-D kitty in motion, here. And, in case you're in Japan for the Olympics, here is the location.


 

 

 

 
 

•  A fascinating 13-minute video, artisans, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Yucatan Jay
 


  
                     

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 
 


 
  


 





 
 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

I love that I get so much interesting information on your blog which I never would have found here. So I get a feeling what's going on in the "real" world. I'm kind of living "over the hills and far away".
Have a fine evening.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I like it when the blog pleases you.
I think over in the hills, far away would be very soothing with all the craziness in this broken world?

john said...

I love the giant kitty. I can’t tell you how many times I have been through Shinjuku station when I lived in Japan. I loved it there. Love your featured piece, too. You are the queen of digital. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I have been at Shinjuku not as often as you, butoften during my five trips to Japan. A very busy place, right?