Monday, July 19, 2021

Day 3254: no one to ask?

 

"#3 Byers kids": old photo, digital layers.


Background on the photo.

Some of the old photos I use are adoptees, 
found waiting for me at flea market or sales. 
Others are relatives or have family ties.  
I believe these were my Dad's cousins, so mine too. I seem to remember their name was Byers. 
I'm the oldest of my Dad's family so no one to ask? But, I think my Dad said that they were 
waiting to be part of the parade in town, in Indiana.

 



Want music?




Click here Marvin Gaye, Mercy, Mercy Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Family Update - More 4-H news ...

Indiana Cousin Lucie, a very creative young lady, just won grand champion  in the wearable art division.

 

Lucie's creation  was made from caution and warning tape, reflectors, safety goggles etc. in the cautionary colors, yellow and black.

Her own ideas, composition and sewing.
 


 

We are so proud of you, Lucie!

 

 

 
 

•  A 4-minute video, worst liquor ever, here.

 
Just because ...
 
Southern-Red Bishop


  
                    
Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

 



 
 



 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

6 comments:

J Todd said...

All of my cousins are in Indiana, too. Some of them participate in county or state fairs. Is that where Lucie entered her amazing wearable art, at the fair?

elenor said...

This old photo is so wonderful. I love the expression on the faces. Waiting, a bit bored, hoping for something? Who knows. Nobody there to answer these questions. i know you are sorry about that - me too.
Cousin Lucie's creation is excellent. A very talented and pretty young lady.
I also loved your smiles. Thanks, Jacki.

john said...

Cute, cute,cute. :-)

jacki long said...

Wow, Judy, small world. Lucie lives in Lebanon (a lot of family there and in Zionsville, & Fishers. I think this win was in the Boone County Fair, and I imagine she will go on to the State Fair?

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, Elenor.Yes, Lucie has always been creative since a very young girl! I think she will be one to watch.Thanks again, have a good week!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, you are so kind to comment.