Thursday, July 29, 2021

Day 3264: Stalking a Bentley!


 

"Earlier Jake": photograph & digital.


 



Want music?




Click here for Smokey Robinson, Sara Smile.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

Today I stalked a Bentley!




Driving on Jamboree Boulevard ...




coming from Corona Del Mar.





Close-up on the brake lights.
Imagine how strange I must have looked 
if the driver checked his mirror?


A beautiful ($190,000.) car ....
I am my father's daughter.



and then it disappeared.


* I might mention that I was stalking from a 
2010 squirrel-powered Honda Hybrid, Insight.


 

 

 
 

•  A colorful 5-minute video, jelly beans,  here.


 

Throwback Thursday ...



Chuck Lanza, 1976.



 
 
Just because ...
 
Whiskered Tree Swift


  
                     

Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 
 



   



  


 




 




                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 




4 comments:

elenor said...

"Earlier Jake" is wonderful. Who could not love this boy.
Tomorrow is my younger son's 40th birthday. We a celebrating on Sunday and I'm so looking forward to meet all of my loved ones.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, that was Grandhunk #2 at about 12, he is now 22.
I am so happy for you to be with your family soon. Weren't you making him a special book?

john said...

OK....this is terrific with a capital TERRIFIC! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, it's Jake, my #2 grandhunk when he was about 12. He's 22 now.