Monday, July 26, 2021

Day 3261: C is for collage.

 

 

"C is for collage": junk mail collage




Want music?




Click here for Smokey Robinson, Sara Smile.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 

 

Update ...


Not much news, I am still an Olympic sloth. And, I have added reading a book in between. I am over half way through a new book, that received really good reviews, but I don't like it. Yet I keep going thinking it will get better? Surely it must get better?

Today I have watched dressage. Beautiful to watch, but I worry what techniques were used to teach the horse what is unnatural footwork. The young lady had the most beautiful posture, I actually sat up straight for a while.

Then I watched men's Basketball, USA and France. USA didn't play together, France did. We lost.
US men’s basketball team defeated by France for first Olympic loss since 2004 

I watched Tae-kwan-do. They use an electronic vest to score points. A USA young lady won gold.
Then the triathlon, the winning man, Blumenthal from Norway, couldn't believe he won, he kept looking behind and raising his hands in disbelief, as he crossed the finish line.
Today's men's soccer was Mexico and Japan.

Women's volleyball, Turkey defeated China.
I think fencing is beautiful to watch, and it is also  electronic scoring when the foil touches. 
 
Lee Kiefer, USA won gold.

I think Waterpolo is a difficult sport.

Synchronized diving, men and women. Amazing

Women's gymnastics is always a favorite.

And sometimes even a GOAT has disappointments
 
A perfectionist unhappy with her performance today. It will be better next time. 
Tomorrow is another day.
 


It is hard work doing all of these sports in a day. So far my new app ... that applies the calories spent doing the actual sports to the person watching, has me at the same weight?  Maybe it takes time?

 

 

 
 

•  A cute 2-minute video, massage, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
 
BlueRockThrush

 
 


  
                     

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 



 

 
 




 
 


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

Great collage, Jacki!
You again chose such beautiful pics of the Olympics. Today no medal for Austria, but we could not expect one, so it's ok.
Have a fine evening!

john said...

I like how alive this piece is. It just makes a great statement. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, yes so many countries competing for the gold medals. I think it is such an honor to compete for your country, regardless of medals.n Please take care.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. Good old junk mail makes me happy.