Monday, April 8, 2019

Day 2447: The delicious Satsuma.






Lola, collage, drawing & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Take me to the river.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









From my window I saw the Satsuma.



 
Satsuma is a Japanese seedless mandarin.
Some years ago, I bought a 1 gallon Satsuma tree.
Though rangy, the tree is now six feet tall.





Satsuma are ready to pick just before the holidays.



My tree is a bit scraggly.  I forget to feed it.

It bravely produces delicious fruit, despite it's owner.



See, it's not lush like it could be.

I plan to do a better job this year.




Iron sculpture by Jim Koch


And then there's the bells.  I love bells.

They say bells keep away evil spirits. You knew that, right?

I have so many, I protect the whole neighborhood.

Whether they want it or not.











A smile for Monday ...




No comments: