Friday, April 26, 2019

Day 2465: Keep out!







No: junk mail collage













Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Tired of Being Alone.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









On my way to see Julie for hair help, I passed a strange sight.
On Bolsa Chica in Westminster, was a beautiful blue glass 
building being devoured by two huge dynasaur-ish looking 
bull-dozers, repeatedly taking big bites out of the helpless building.


I was on time for my appointment, but wanted photos.
So after my appointment, I went back and stopped.


My photos were through wire fences and tarps, I got what I could.



Seems a waste to me, but what do I know? The dozers had stopped
and a worker was hosing down the mountain of building innards.



Seemed like a pretty building before the bull-dozers.





Seems the innards were sorted into piles for recycling?
As I was going back to my car, a white truck with a hard hat 
driver pulled up to the locked fence. He waved, I waved. Done.
Probably won't be much left when I go by next month?







Earlier this year I shared my big, two story, budding apple tree ...


February 2019
Today I thought I would share an update?






Isn't nature amazing?
Thanks again for visiting.











A smile for Friday ...




1 comment:

elenor said...

Such a wonderful collage, Jacki!
Here apple trees are also blooming right now. That's rather early in this region but nevertheless it's so beautiful. Have a fine weekend!