Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Day 2455: 8 similar, but different ...






Right heart:  junk mail collage & marker









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I had 8 - 4x6" mat frames that I bought and saved 
sometime ago, knowing I could use them eventually.




I decided to to a series of hearts, using junk mail ...












8 similar, but different. Definitely fun to do.


 





72 degrees, Some clouds, but sunny, Santa Ana, CA.













I actually got a comment on my blog today! 
It hasn't been working for quite a while.
 I think it may be working again? I played around with 
the settings a bit and was surprised to see a comment today. 
If you are so inclined, I'd love to hear from you?









A smile for Tuesday ...








4 comments:

Irene Rafael said...

Your hearts are charming as are you!! Maybe sell them at the holiday markets?

Lorraine said...

Hearts are my favorites and yours made me smile!! As did your funny for the day <3

lms said...

We Love your Blog Jacki!! We look forward to it every day.

elenor said...

What a lovely idea! Your hearts are beautiful!