Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Day 2448: Too many irons in the dire.







dressage: acrylic, collage, ink & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Al Jarreau, Moonlighting Theme.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









You guys tell me you like the Dad and family stories.
I had a restoration day on Sunday, stayed in my pj's,
slept off and on all day, plus tv & reading.
I wasn't sick, just tired from a super busy week. 
My Dad would say, too many irons in the fire.
I would say, probably.



I saw this today and thought you might enjoy it too?

"Your ship is equal to the load of today;
but when you are carrying yesterday's worry
and tomorrow's anxiety, you must lighten you load
or you will sink."








88 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA.













A smile for Tuesday ...











No comments: