Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Day 2449: I said, I bet it is!






Grace: ink brush drawing, watercolor, collage & digitals









Want music?

 




Click here for Luther VanDross, A House is not a Home.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









This section is a re-post (because Carrol said I could) 
from Day #8, 2,441 days ago, Friday, July 27, 2012



I had received a request!  Marilyn's husband, Mike, said I 
should post my photo of an old work shoe.  
How he remembered it, I am not sure,  
but I dug it out from May 2006.


This lone, well-worn shoe was on the fence, in the backyard,
behind a featured 1930's home on a historic home tour.
Tustin has an "Old Towne" section, where the houses are small 
and the lots are deep.  Lots of space.




I took a lot of photos that day. 
But, I find that I shot odd things. 
This shot from inside the home's only bathroom is one 
of my favorites. I am not sure why? 


  
   Any requests? Is anyone there?








Do you ever read licence plates? I do.
When I was little I used to add up the numbered plate.
Then it got more complicated with letters and numbers.
But I converted the letters to numbers, E = 5, J = 10 etc.
But I digress, I like cars. My Dad loved cars and so 
of course I learned to identify all kinds of cars.  
But I digress, again!
Yesterday, my eye caught a jazzy new Accura NXS ... 




Mine was black and I kept an eye on it. 
Eventually I was behind it at a traffic light, 
and had a chance to get a photo of the the licence plate ...




it said EUFORIK.  I said, I bet it is!










A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: