Sunday, April 28, 2019

Day 2467: Meet Emily the Emu.






Red Wall: photos, digital collage.










Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, The Way I Am.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Next Saturday is the  Tustin Historical Home Tour
It's an annual May tradition in our little town.
I'll be out of town then, so I thought I'd share
some pictures from 2012. 






It's a walking tour of older homes on unusually large lots.


              

But who would expect to meet "Emily"? An emu!




I was captivated.




Emily was curious.




Then pensive, as she was pretty sure I didn't have food.


        

Not known for my moderation, I shot continually, 
from every angle,  like a paparazzi with a diva. 



And then it was done. 




Posing was done, I was excused.










Checking on the weather for Santa Fe ....





hint, hint!









A smile for Sunday ... 







No comments: