Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Day 3509: Bravery

 

  

"Bravery" ; photos, collage & digital.


 



Want music?




Click here: Austrian National Anthem.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...


Another treat from Elenor in Austia. She always send her beautiful photography on a day when my blog needs help.

Elenor says, "I want to send you some pics and some information about Schloss Wuerting. Schloss means castle. I made the photos myself only the first 2 old  free images are from Wikipedia."
 

Schloss Würting , 17th century

Schloss Würting

 

Schloss Würting is a moated castled dating back to the beginning 9th century. It was enlarged several times. It was one of the most gorgeous castles in this region. After WW1 the owner turned it into a centre of art, science and cultivated life with the most elegant and famous men and women. This cultural highlight ended in 1939 and since then the castle is deteriorating and now it’s nearly falling apart. Nothing left of all the glamour  elegant, beauty. A real tragedy for Austria.

Schloss Würting , 1020 postcard
t

Schloss Würting 2021

 
Schloss Würting entrance,

Schloss Würting from behind

  
Entrance to the garden


Gartenhaus

some details I love

 
some details I love


 
First signs of Austrian spring...

"Here you can see what early spring looks like in Austria. I think all the young flowers make me feel young and happy."

 

 

 

 





 Thank you, dear Elenor!
 

 

 
 
 
A  fun 1+ minute video, Jazz froghere.


 
Just because ...
 
Pink-necked Green Pigeon, male

 
 A
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 
 
 
 


 



 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, your digital collage is fantastic again. Not only the collage but also the title is perfect.
Thanks for sharing my poor pics. I hope your readers won't be bored too much. BTW I don't like our National Anthem. The music is terrible. It makes me feel tired and sick. But it is what it is....
Seeing today's smiles, I really had to smile. The first one is so appropriate. We will go buying flowers for our logia this afternoon.
Happy afternoon!

john said...

Yes! You are able to show sentiment so well.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Your photos made a lovely blog, like a quick visit to Austria. Thanks again.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I appreciate your taking time to comment.