Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Day 3502: Conflict.





 

"Conflict": junk mail collage

 



Want music?




Click here: Teddy Pendergrass,When Somebody... 
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Updates ...

A busy day. WonderWoman is back from the desert and we planned to celebrate her birthday.

She flew in, picked me up at 11 and we were off to

                            17440 17th St # A, Tustin, CA 92780 • https://www.zovs.com/
 





 WW had the chicken paillard

 

I had the angel hair pasta.

 


We were both happy campers, plus leftovers came home with me. 

As we left we went through the bakery take-out and I thought I would share some their goodies. We didn't partake, we live nearby.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Calorie-free enjoyment. You're welcome.


 
Update #2

Next, we drove to Costa Mesa to visit the four* Grandhunks in their new rental home. They moved in a week ago and are set up pretty well. Of course, there was picture time.

Chris - (GH#4), GH#2,  GH#3, Eleni - GF#3, GH#1

*Fourth renter is Chris (left), best friends since high school, now a teacher and honorary GH#4. Eleni is Zack's girlfriend, so GF#3.
 

WonderWoman brought them a Cane's tailgate, a greatly appreciated gift.

 
My turn.
 

They love being on their own, but they do miss all the things they had at home. And learning a lot.



Update #3

WonderWoman had a return to make at Fashion Island, and I will tag along anywhere with her.
While at Anthropology I noticed a girl covering a giraffe with denim. She actually was cutting up jeans and fitting them to the giraffe. WW said "what a great job to do that all day and get paid for it."


I thought you would want to see? And there was this weird rolling desk that caught my eye. It's made of disparate parts, and kinda funky?


You wouldn't want to miss this, right?  Oh, and the price tag? $900. The other news is that I finally bought new bedding. I might share it tomorrow?


 

 
 
 
A  cute  4-minute video, Hermit crabshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Whiskered Treeswift

 
 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 





 
 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


7 comments:

Lydia said...

Such handsome grand hunks!!

john said...

War tears everything apart. The white, for me, represents the tears. Perfect title for this piece. You continue to rock it , Jacki. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Lydia! Yes, we are truly blessed, they are all keepers!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I worry that I am doing too much, after all, we get the terrible news bombarding us? Maybe I am adding to it?

elenor said...

What a brilliant collage, Jacki. And "Conflict" is the best title for it.
Thanks for sharing all these lovely family pictures. It's always a treat to see you together with the boys and your daughter.

jacki long said...

Thanks for your kind feedback, dear Elenor. Yesterday was such a big day, I am still tired today, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Samuel K evin Grimes said...

Just a very " cool" post. A little fam update along with a little bit of " this" and a little bit of " that".. thanx "J"