Friday, March 4, 2022

Day 3484: Boy of war.

 

 

"Boy of War": photograph, collage, digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Gilbert O'Sullivan, Alone Again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...


I found a cool article by dated February 13, 2018 in
here, and I thought you might enjoy it too. 
  My Dad's house was a block away from the Vis
ta Theater
when I lived with him in high school.




Cool?


 

 
 
 
A different 1-1/2 minute video, wood faceshere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Pink Robin

 
 
 


Smiles for Friday ...
 
 




 
 


 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

john said...

I just love how you connected the boy’s right eye with the left side of his face using yellow. Really striking! :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

Loved the cow with the electric barbed wire fence. Loved the beautiful Robin: hope it wasn't photoshopped. Always love your art and interesting articles. I also laughed about FL Wright's comment on LA.

elenor said...

Today's smiles are just too funny. I really enjoyed them and they made me smile - which is great and very helpful.
Have a wonderful weekend, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I was trying to weave in the Ukraine flag.

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, the pink robin was evidently real, I wondered too and googled it and got the same. So glad the smiles were good for you, I liked them too. Have a great weekend.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I am so glad the smiles made you happy, that's always my goal. Have a wonderful weekend!